But I'm not into resolutions, so don't expect to see one here. I did however make a proposal. Which all started with Christmas. Gord and I had a wonderful Christmas. We stuck around Calgary for the first time ever. We had a lovely Christmas Eve and Day with Gord's family including raclette, skating (read:booting - for me in case you didn't know about my winter sport skill deficiencies) and family time. Then after Christmas my family came out for a visit. We had a great time hanging out and going to the Gasoline Alley (the old car museum) at Heritage Park - or at least we had a great time watching my dad watch cars. Here is a picture of the six of us.
Also, for Christmas I got a wonderful cookbook from my parents.

Which leads to my proposal. I'm going to make one of these fabulous new veggie recipes every week. I am not going to "cook my way through" this book, as some of the recipes have ingredients I don't like to cook with, take too much time etc. I would just like to try to make some new recipes. I know it can be hard to find good/easy/delicious vegetarian recipes and I thought this plan might inspire me. I will try to post pics of each recipe and if it looks half decent you can contact me for the recipe. We've been eating very little meat lately and I'm finding vegetarian cooking quite fascinating. I hope you do too (or at least pretend). I'll post my first recipes soon!
1 comment:
Booting... haha.
Love it Janice! Can't wait to see your creations and maybe get a few ideas from you :)
Post a Comment