I thought this recipe sounded a little weird combining pasta with potatoes, but it was actually quite good. Although, it's always better when you don't have to cook, and I didn't. Gord did. I love those nights. They are few and
far between, but the odd time I can convince Gord he's capable of following a recipe. And he always does a marvelous job.
I made these cupcakes as a trial. A friend is having a birthday and I'd love to make her cupcakes, but she's on a gluten free diet. So I bought a gluten free cake-mix and these Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting were born. I thought they were not bad for gluten free. I loved the cake mix because I wasn't daring enough to try adding xanthan gum and the like on my own. Especially since no one in our household is gluten free.
2 comments:
That frosting looks great. Was it easy?
Janice, I've been thinking of you lots lately.... are you vegetarian?? wowzers. I don't have internet so I feel out of the loop with everyone, I just sneak on when I am at work... but we hope to trek out to calgary this summer with the bambino and want to see you guys. I miss you, hope you are well :)
Post a Comment