I tried to draw a picture of the following event in true Janiceblog style, but alas the same new system which won't let me upload photos also will not let me draw. Sigh. . .
In reference to my last mention of storing things in the oven in desperation for more storage space, I have learned this is not always a good idea. Whilst making an absolutely scrumptious looking chocolate peanut butter cheesecake, I discovered that while I thought I was preheating the oven, I was actually cooking my favorite empty glass 9 x 13 pan with matching blue tupperware lid for easy transport of baked goods. Oops. I now have a perfectly good glass pan with a muchly warped blue lid. My oh my. When will I learn? I'm just glad Gord wasn't home or I would have got a tsk tsk. Hopefully the smell of baked cheesecake will overtake the smell of burnt plastic by the time he gets home. I can hope, right?
3 comments:
Glad you are okay! Will you continue to store stuff in your oven now? :0)
Hi! Love the posts. You did good Janice - despite not being able to draw or upload pictures. You guys are great!
haha, my mom always does that- stores stuff in her oven, i mean. i have learned that it is not a good idea in my case because i would surely burn/melt/completely destroy everything i put in there. and be teased about it by jason for the rest of my life. so. my advice is just don't even tell gord about it. :) hehe.
Post a Comment