Ash walking down the aisle.
The Cake. So cool. It looks just like them and also, the cupcakes tasted amazing.
They also had a photo booth at their wedding like the ones they have at malls. We could all get photos taken and the bridal couple got to keep a copy of all of them. I'd post ours here if we had a scanner, but we don't, so I will attempt to recreate them for you.

The next day we had a golf tournament in memory of Gord's Grandpa and our cousins' beautiful little boy who recently passed away. It was a great idea and we had a blast hanging out together as a family. Afterwards we had a breakfast and awards ceremony.
Uncle Todd won "best golf outfit 30 years and over".
I won "looks most like Auntie Corina without actually being Auntie Corina". Maybe you'd have to be there, but since I started dated Gord I've been told I look like one of his aunts which frankly, I don't mind because she is one good looking lady. Again missing an acutal photo so I will enlighten you.

The resemblance is uncanny. How could I not have won the award?
The next day followed with a giant waffle breakfast for everyone. We got to hang out with our cousins Josh and Leah quite a bit which we just love. It was really great to see them and share with them again. All in all we had an awesome weekend and I can't wait to go back soon.
3 comments:
You are so funny! :0)
Wish we were in Rosenort so we could have seen you again.
Did you get your cd back in the mail?
Love the post guys. The artwork is gorgeous Janice.
janice bushman, you are such a card. i loved all your posts. just read them now, forgot you had a blog. i laughed out loud at most of your stuff. miss you like crazy, hoping your moving to watrous soon. think you looked hott at the stampede. maybe we should hang during christmas...
fr. j. bush the second
Post a Comment