Me pretending I'm a hat person.
Chandra with her new Blackberry.
Some pipers walking down Stephen Ave.
Me with Ferida and Chandra on their last day at work.
Sunday was the annual Calgary Marathon which I conviced myself to run in for some strange torturous and unknown reason. But anyway, I did. Not the full marathon mind you - I'm not athletic. Just the half. Which makes it sound short. . . "Oh, I just did the half". People - it did not seem short. 21.1 Km is actually far. But I did it. And I have to say I'm proud of myself. Also for the fact that I was the ONLY person I saw wearing Russells, and Huskie ones at that. Eat it Lululemon. (I have a personal vendetta - ask me later).
Me and my Huskie shorts mid race.
The Finish - my favorite part. They even called my name. Official Time - 2:40:18
The post race stretch.
All in all a pretty productive weekend.
8 comments:
Look at you go Janice! Nicely done my friend. A half marathon is definitely a huge accomplishment. Hope that you and Gord are doing well.
Planning any summer holidays to SK? Make sure to give me a call if you're coming. We'll have lots of room to host a party here. Our basement carpet is getting installed today. YIPEE!
Good for you, Janny!! I'm proud of you! Dwayne and I ran our first 5K last month. We did pretty good for not doing any training. OOPS!!
I am so proud of you! Way to go!
And you look hot in the first pic.
Wow Janice, you're hot!
Nice job on the run. I must say I am a little jealous. I can barely walk up the stairs right now!!
Lisa
Janice I am so proud of you! Way to go!!!! Thinking of you these days.
New post please!
It is Sept 21 - I am thinking of you guys - hoping the Fall season is starting off okay for you both.
Post a Comment