Last night SEMA held it's first Cafe Service which touched on the subject of getting clean water to people - specifically the Samaritan's Purse project - Turn on the Tap. Guys - this is a truly remarkable little invention that is doing much to save lives. Check it out. www.samaritanspurse.ca/ourwork/water/ There were lots of people there and I think it was a really great oppurtunity to promote this cause and do something out of the ordinary. Jon and the crew did a great job planning everything.
I will leave you will a few snapshots of what the past little while has been like for me.
4 comments:
It was so nice to see you guys last weekend. I wish we could have visited longer :) Hope you have a restful rest of your summer! And I must admit I am one of your blog stakers :) I always love your drawings! Anyways see you later!
Welcome home! Glad to hear your mom is doing well.
Janice,
It was so good to see you and be able to spend time with you. I really do wish that you guys lived closer. Speaking of closer, our neighbours house is for sale! You should move on in, that would be super. Hope that you are having a good week. I'm finished work on Friday, can't wait!
Love you,
Sandra
Great pics! Jodie looks like she's high in the one picture. :0) It was good to see you even though it was quick. You really need to visit out in MB some time.
Post a Comment