Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's the Weekend (for me anyway)

I am happy. Quite, actually. And it's all because today I'm flying out to Saskatoon for the lovely Jodie Bushman's wedding. A full week of fun times will be had. I will also be pampering my momma who got out of the hospital last week and is well on her way to recovery. Thanks so much for all your prayers. It's been a crazy last month or so, but now things are starting to level out. Hopefully that means I'll be blogging again. Maybe even cartooning. We'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the week Janice! You continue to be in our thoughts - praying for full healing for you mom.

Trev and Rebekah said...

It was so good to see you even though it was short. And thanks again for the awesome gift. I was so excited to see those little slippers.

Jonny said...

Hey guys.
Firstly where did you go so quickly last night after church, secondly where are all the promised posts, Janice. Thats a blogging faux pas you know. I expect a good cartoon within the next day or so.