
So this is a self portrait. Don't get me wrong, I'm not that down on myself. I just figured it would let out a little pent up frustration to draw my feeling upon catching my 3rd cold this winter for a total of 5 1/2 weeks of feeling like Rudolph meets cave woman. I love it. But life's not all bad. I have a husband who's gone out to get me Stranger Than Fiction and Half Nelson and pick me up some Blizzard (which I hear has healing properties). But this time I'm sure the litre of orange juice I drank today along with the NeoCitran and Advil Cold and Sinus from Gord's parents will actually cure me. Here's hoping.
P.S. I can't get my hair to go that curly in real life. Living vicariously through cartoons.
5 comments:
hi janice. it's fun to see you on your blog - i hope you feel better soon. sleep sleep sleep. that's the real cure. my mom always says go outside in the cold to kill the germs...but i don't believe her. sounds like gord has things well under control :)
Awww, Janice I hope you get better soon! It's no fun being sick ever so I can just imagine how you're feeling after all this time. Good to hear that Gord is taking care of you though! haha Take care,
Louise
Hope you feel better soon. Just be glad you can take drugs. Try a humidifier..it helps. I drink a lot of hot water with lemon juice and honey in it. It soothes the throat.
Do hope you are doing well.
Love ya!
Hey Janice! If Doug and I are ever in Calgary, I will definitely take you up on the ultrasound offer!
Hope you're starting to feel better.
Janice.
You are right, the blizzard is known for its amazing medicinal qualities. Also, it is a great meal replacement (breakfast lunch or dinner)
www.blizzardfanclub.com
Post a Comment