Just a couple of pics of the flowers Gord gave me on Monday. I was going to post on the Breakforth conference I was at last weekend, but I can't find the pictures on the computer, so I guess that will be coming shortly. I'm making my first lasagna today. With beef (shudder). Don't worry, I haven't changed my ways. It's a special treat for Gord and I will not be eating any. But it should be an adventure. Wish me luck!
Bownesian: Noun 1. A person who was born in, or is a citizen or inhabitant of Bowness. Adhesion: Noun 1. The ability of a substance to stick to an unlike substance. 2. A feeling of attachment (e.g. an infant to its parents). 3. An agreement to adhere. This is the story of two bownesians and their ploy to live life to the fullest.
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Just a couple of pics of the flowers Gord gave me on Monday. I was going to post on the Breakforth conference I was at last weekend, but I can't find the pictures on the computer, so I guess that will be coming shortly. I'm making my first lasagna today. With beef (shudder). Don't worry, I haven't changed my ways. It's a special treat for Gord and I will not be eating any. But it should be an adventure. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The flowers are beautiful! Hope the lasagna turned out perfect!
Those flowers are gorgeous!
I have tried lasagna twice and it didn't really turn out. Hope you have better luck. I am jealous that you got to go to Breakforth. Sure hope you were encouraged as I was a few years ago-Rebekah
Post a Comment