Friday, January 11, 2013

Up and Running


So, I guess you could say I've been absent.  Like, for over a year.  I didn't post in 2012.  Why?  Just because I didn't.  What's new, you ask?  Well, we were two + dog and we're now three + dog.  Gavin is our newest addition and we welcomed him in late October.  In quick summary, the first six weeks with him were a tumultuous whirlwind of sleeplessness, crying (on his part and mine) and learning.  Nowadays we seem to be settling into this new phase of life.  Curiosity, smiles and a bit more sleep are what's going on at the Mills household these days.  


But Gavin wasn't the only thing that happened to us in 2012.  We had many different adventures including a trip to Mexico with our good friends Eric and Janess and a trip to San Francisco with dear friends Luke and Myriam.  Here are some photos of our good times from a photo book I made for Gord.  For those of you who haven't attempted it, photo books are really great ways to have a tangible way to keep all those photos just sitting on your computers.


Look for more updates to come!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Welcome back!!! I have missed you!! Hugs to you and your men!! Love you guys!
love auntie Joy

Kelsie Harms said...

Yay! Welcome back! Gavin is adorable!!

Jen said...

Your little guy sure is cute!