Bownesian: Noun
1. A person who was born in, or is a citizen or inhabitant of Bowness.
Adhesion: Noun
1. The ability of a substance to stick to an unlike substance.
2. A feeling of attachment (e.g. an infant to its parents).
3. An agreement to adhere.
This is the story of two bownesians and their ploy to live life to the fullest.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
And now, let me introduce you to
Atticus Finch, who joined the family on April 12.
At just 11 weeks, he's quite a handful, but super sweet and cuddly too. We're glad you came to stay with us Atticus!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
SO ADORABLE!!!! I've been stalking your blog everyday waiting for pictures! I LOVE HIM! SO EXCITED! I can't wait to meet him!
a) Atticus is adorable. b) To Kill a Mocking Bird is one of my favorites... and I can't even adequately describe why... but said, ahhh, when I read your dog's name. Great stuff!
ha ha what a cutie!! I hope he brings you lots of joy, eats your shoes, poops on your floor, digs up your flowers and just makes himself at home. That's what dogs do. We almost got another dog, but I gently yet firmly reminded Steve that our yard isn't fenced in..... minor detail.....
6 comments:
SO ADORABLE!!!! I've been stalking your blog everyday waiting for pictures! I LOVE HIM! SO EXCITED! I can't wait to meet him!
Amy
He is so cute! Looks like he is going to be a lot of fun :)
He is cute. He'll be big when we come this summer to see him. Sure hope he's ready for a little boy who will love him!
a) Atticus is adorable.
b) To Kill a Mocking Bird is one of my favorites... and I can't even adequately describe why... but said, ahhh, when I read your dog's name.
Great stuff!
ha ha what a cutie!! I hope he brings you lots of joy, eats your shoes, poops on your floor, digs up your flowers and just makes himself at home. That's what dogs do. We almost got another dog, but I gently yet firmly reminded Steve that our yard isn't fenced in..... minor detail.....
love the name! that is who i named my previous dog after as well :)
Amy
Post a Comment