Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Do you see what I see?

And no, this is not a Christmas post. Although I do feel Christmasy today with the snow all around and it being the 1st of December and all. House renos and going fine, but slow, so don't ask when we'll be in, 'cause we really don't know. Paint is on the walls and I'm trying to convince Gord that orange tiles and blackboard paint can be cool in a funky way. Or maybe I'm still trying to convince myself.

It feels lovely that Christmas is just around the corner. I'm so excited to relax and have fun with friends and family. On that note, we will be in Saskatoon for Christmas so if anyone would like to do lunch, just call our people. . . Being us.

Finally, for today's "do you see what I see?" I have two lovely pictures from my work. There are sometimes in my job when I look at an image and even though I know what I'm looking at, I just have to giggle. So tell me friends, what do you see when you look at these?
*note: trying to guess what they really are isn't that fun because they're not very exciting images.*


6 comments:

Kelsie-Lynn said...

In the first one I seem strange little creature with arms or wings??? In the second one i have no idea...but I have to say I did have the exact same thought as Erica?!

Trev and Rebekah said...

At first I thought these were your pictures Janice! :0) The first one looks like a snowman with arms and legs to me. Not sure about the second.

Been thinking about you and watching my wedding video made me wish we kept in better touch with you and gord.

Anonymous said...

Truly one of the epic posts of our generation. About the pictures, the first is clearly a sumo going for a jog. The second is a portrait of a woman's face (mostly nose and lips, like Ang)

Gord

Heather Peters said...

We're around at Christmas and would love to get together. It's been way too long. Give me a call when you're in town - same number as always.

Janelle said...

ahhh! i don't care what they look like - i care who's tummy they came from??????

Sandra said...

I can see where Gord gets the sumo wrestler jogging, after I looked a second time. When I saw the first picture it looked like Mickey Mouse from a side view throwing his head back. The second one I'm not sure - some sort of animal face perhaps. What were your first thoughts Janice?
How long will you be out at Christmas? We have plans until the 27th but we'll be around after that. We'd love to get together!
We're in the midst of house renos too. Hopefully they'll be done by Christmas, but I know what you mean about it being a slow process.
Let me know details about Christmas.