Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Has anyone ever noticed that the more you have to say at one time, the harder it is to say anything? Hence, no post in a long time, but lots going on. Especially lots of thinking and feeling. So here's the deal. I update in a brief and factual way and save you the ten hour read of what's "new with us".

1. Jon and Dayna got married and we saw so many old friends. Total happiness.
2. Our church is closing as of June 15th. Love + closing = sadness in a huge way
3. Gord is now a certified journeyman plumber. Finally.
4. We got a visit from Tim, Erica and Nicole last weekend. Yay!
5. We are soon visiting Vancouver Island for a much needed vacation. More on that later.
6. We are waiting, but actively waiting for God's leading in the future as we sense quite a powerful redirection.

That's it in a nutshell. Sometimes less is more.

5 comments:

Kelsie-Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelsie-Lynn said...

Yeah for a new post! Sounds like you guys have been very busy. Congrats Gord on finishing your journeyman! So sad to hear your church is closing. I hope you have a wonderful vacation and I look forward to hearing more about it. Take care!

Rosanna Toews said...

So good to see you on Sunday. I would like to just leave you with one word - sneaky. And to go with that word - thank you, but totally not necessary. Talk to you soon.

Rosanna Toews said...

Oops! Sorry for the confusion friends. Funny... still glad I could see you last weekend. Hope the week has been filled with goodness.

Trev and Rebekah said...

I can't wait to get back home and catch up with you guys and hear what's happening and what this new redirection holds for you. Are you around at the end of Aug. as we'd like to come stay a night with you if it works?