I am one of those bloggers I dislike. Who never has a new post until . . . NOW! Saturday night I dragged Gord to my work Christmas party. I even made him wear a tie after an embarrassing little fiasco last year with one of the radiologists. But I'd say he cleans up pretty well. I wore pants. Way comfy. Sometimes these parties can be a little lame-o but we both enjoyed ourselves. And Gord enjoyed the beef.


These are some of the girls I work with. On the Left: Samantha, Right:Iris. These girls both take a mean X-ray and Mammo.

Next is my ultrasound friend Gulzar and her husband. Isn't her Sari AMAZING? She also had her hands done in henna so I took a picture of that too.

All in all a good time was had.
2 comments:
You two look great!
Janice (and Gord),
Hello! Sounds like a great party, everyone looked wonderful. We miss you two and are excited about coming home to hang out again. We found your card in a drawer the other day and it reminded us of you...it's now displayed in our house. haha. Anways take care, have a very Merry Christmas!
Tchuss, Tchuss, Ciao
Louise (and Bri)
Post a Comment